Name:
Location: Punngol, Singapore

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Life Update and what is charity all about

A little about what I had been doing recently, I had been rushing for my assignments recently and it’s really a nightmare. Every morning when I wake up the first thing that crosses my mind is "Haiz... have to pia assignment again". I never feel like his before when I work haha, guess I must had prefer working. Well, now I am clearing my leaves and waiting for my ORD date to draw nearer so that I can be officially called "Mister" and not sergeant haha. Anyway those who are interested, my ORD date is on 21st of Jan and if you wanna celebrate this special day for me feel free to call =p


I haven't been watching much of the charity show after they started to flood most of the charity show on Sunday evening. Its just bore me abit, as it gets to common. And of cos if it’s from NKF then I certainly wouldn't bother about watching also. But last Sunday night I was kinda free and in relax mode so I tune in to this Ren Ci charity show. As always, the stunts are great and some are even artistic. But the calls are coming in real slow, it was not until Ming Yi Fa Shi proved his welfare for his patients that the calls started to jump real fast. Being the chairman of Ren Ci, it was an admirable act for him to walk on pole(s) at 66 storeys high. Where was Durai when the NKF charity show was aired last time? It was quite a shame that Jacelyn Tay actually make a fuss about her injury and quit the show, guess we will never see her again in such event next time. As for Belinda, I must say she had shown great support and perseverance despite her injury in performing the dances and stunts. At least for now Ren Ci charity is one that we can trust and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home