Name:
Location: Punngol, Singapore

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Credit to those that sponsor photos

Before I posted the blog "Jog, Roller Blade and Bowl" I had been telling myself that I must remember to give credits to the people who provided the photos. Coz not all of these photos are taken by me. This I must confess. This forgetfulness had caused someone to be knocking on my email and demanded an explaination haha =P its quite true. I didn't make this up haha.
ok ok i promise i will go and edit them...just be sure to check them out again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh...? not me right? or are you refering to me? i didn't email you lehz...
Hmm, i wonder why ppl can be so forgetful..i realised tt more and more ppl ard me are becoming like that and also those newly ppl tt i met..hmm..i don mind being their daily organizer...my memory not to bad la..liddat can use it and earn money...demand and supply and stuff(haha..i just started learning econs..lol)
I also realised, more and more ppl ard me are 'blur ppl'...i think this has got sth to do with their forgetfulness... But ahem, certain ppl are v cute when they are blur or look blur..aww..haha =)

8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home