Name:
Location: Punngol, Singapore

Monday, January 23, 2006

I not stupid too

I just watched "I not stupid too", it’s a fantastic show that reflect the life of teenagers in Singapore. The show really touches on issues about family life and how negligence parents can be. Of course teenagers choose their road but parents are there to guide and assist them. I think it had been ages since I tio tan bo cried in the cinema,Heng! It talks about communications in the family and how communications with kids are not brought across the right way. This really ring a bell in me and make me feel how real this is, my family really lack the communication and support that we need. It really motivated me, wanting to bring my whole family to watch it, but it also proved how difficult it is to bring them to watch it. Anyway I had given up pestering them to watch, and instead they insist on watching fearless which I feel it’s a 3 stars movie. Oh well, I had given in to them, let them be and most likely will just get the VCD for them when it’s out and hope that they will still get the meaning through the small screen TV. Bottom line, you go and watch that too if u can, always support local production and this is by far one of the most worth watching local movie to date. Anyway remember this, no one is stupid just that he is not up for this task.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

jiayou to your fasting!

11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home