Name:
Location: Punngol, Singapore

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Prayer Meeting

I attended my first prayer meeting last night and it was such a wonderful experience for me haha. I can feel the adrenline pumping in me after the prayer, or should I say the presents of the holy spirits was very strong. It was so wonderful for everyone to be praying together for one another in the church especially the healing prayer which really touches me. Simply wonderful. It was such a spiritual night and I had never experience something like this before. After the prayer meeting brother Zi Wei was so inspired by the holy spirited that he is going to bring our CG to the next level and that is to make all of us to step up in faith(by force). I totally agree with him even if some force is needed. The fact is God will always command us to do something even though we might be fearful or lack in faith but no worries He will be there to watch over us and that's is when we grow isn't it. We are going to have a half and hour prayer meeting every month and I believe that will make everyone more spiritual as mention by Brother Zi Wei. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home